April 16, 2021 by Arden Montgomery
Thoughtful Wedding Gifts for Wine Lovers
It’s wedding season, and time for guests to start choosing their gifts for the affianced couples in their lives. Picking out the perfect wedding present can be tricky, even when presented with a thoroughly itemized registry. But if the lovebirds love wine as much as they love each other, the task of gift-giving becomes significantly easier.
Here are some unique and considerate wedding gift ideas for the wine-loving couples in your life.
Thoughtful wedding gifts for newlyweds
- Super Chill 4-Bottle Wine Chiller. Be the perfect summer wedding attendant and show your love to the couple by giving them a gift that will help keep them and their wine cool during the hottest months.
- Outdoor Wine Table. Give the newlyweds the gift of enjoying a stress-free afternoon on the lawn with this inventive wine table. It’s collapsible, making it easy to carry on day trips, and has slots for two wine glasses, a bottle of their favorite Pinot, and a spike at the end to keep everything stable in the grass.
- YETI Rambler Wine Tumbler. If the wine lovers in your life are also lovers of the great outdoors, present them with these stylish, insulated wine tumblers that are perfect for camping, and other adventures in nature.
- Wine Travel Suitcase. Surprise the happy couple with a way to take 6 of their favorite wines with them on their honeymoon with this spectacular gift.
- Year of Firsts Wedding Gift Pack. Argaux offers a 6 or 12 bottle pack of delectable wines hand-selected by our in-house sommeliers. Give the new couple the gift of one amazing wine to celebrate each milestone of their first year of marriage.
Thoughtful wedding gifts for a wine loving bride
- Chateau Red Wine Spill Stain Remover. If your bride prefers red over white, help her keep her dress pristine and sparkling with this wine-specific stain remover.
- Knipschildt Mulled Wine Chocolate Collection. No doubt the bride has denied herself many of the finer things in life in the months leading up to the wedding. Give her the gift of indulgence with these divine, wine-infused chocolate bonbons.
- I’m Real Red Wine Mask Sheet. Perfect for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, or relaxing on a honeymoon, these red wine-formulated sheet masks are a wonderful way for the bride to keep her skin looking dewy and delicious.
- Cork Dork by Bianca Bosker. For the bookworm bride in your life, this fun and light-hearted book takes a deep dive into the history, science, and art of wine and is sure to be as entertaining as it is illuminating.
- Year of Firsts Wedding Gift Pack. Argaux’s own offering lets the bride choose 6 to 12 wines she’s sure to love that will help her and her partner celebrate each milestone in their first year of marriage.
Thoughtful wedding gifts for a wine loving groom
- Drinking Buddies Glass Markers. Keep the bachelor party salubrious with these fun little figures who are there to help you remember which glass of grenache belongs to whom.
- Olive Wood Rustic Edge Cheese Board. Encourage your groom to keep putting together those fantastic wine-and-cheese pairings with this elegant cheese board. This gift is perfect for everything from dinner parties, to camping trips, to quiet nights at home with his new spouse.
- RBT Electric Corkscrew Wine Opener. Complete his power tool collection with this efficient, powerful, yet endlessly stylish electric wine opener. This gadget removes corks in the blink of an eye, and easily recharges via a corded plugin.
- Tuscany Classics Decanter and Glass Set. For the groom in your life who likes to wow — in all aspects of life. This beautiful decanter set will add a touch of elegance to any wine-drinking experience, whether casual or formal.
- Year of Firsts Wedding Gift Pack. Let the man of the hour celebrate his special day over the months to come with 6 to 12 hand-selected bottles of red, white, or red and white wines from Argaux.
Thoughtful wedding gifts for a wine loving spouse
- Merlot Infused Coffee. Let the love of your life wake up to two of their favorite beverages every morning with this delicious wine-barrel aged coffee. The bitter and chocolatey coffee blends incredibly with the rich, fruity merlot creating a unique and unforgettable flavor to help you start your day.
- Sipski Silicone Wine Glass Holder. Save water by showering together, and make it extra fun with these sturdy suction-cup wine glass holders! Your honeymoon will be a constant party with a glass of bubbly in the bath.
- Moleskine Wine Passion Journal. Start your marriage off with this thoughtful gift that will help both you and your spouse keep track of your favorite (and least favorite) wines.
- Anniversary Wine Box. Celebrate your anniversary in style with this gorgeous hand-made wine box. Lovingly place your partner’s favorite bottle into the velvet-lined interior and watch the smiles as they open the lid.
- A trip to wine country. Provence as an engagement present. Bordeaux for your honeymoon. Tuscany for your one-year anniversary. Nothing says “I love you” like a romantic getaway in the wine capitals of this beautiful world.
- Year of Firsts Wedding Gift Pack. Mark the first year of marital bliss with unique and delicious wines from Argaux.
Thoughtful wedding gifts for wine lovers
It’s not hard to please wine-loving newlyweds with a thoughtful gift that helps them enjoy their favorite indulgence. Argaux is here to help please any palette with our wide selection of hand-selected, high-quality wines, perfect for the betrothed in your life.