The Nike Dri-FIT Victory Top is a soft, lightweight midlayer that wicks sweat and helps you stay comfortable from the course to the concrete. Pair it with 2019 Par Fore the Course New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
– Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable
– Double-knit fabric is soft and lightweight
– 1/2 zipper with a cover lets you block out the cold during chilly tee times
– Elastic cuffs help keep your sleeves in place while you move
– Available in Black
– Argaux logo located on the right sleeve
– Argaux Splash located on the left chest
– Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
– 100% polyester
– Machine wash
This olive oil is from Impruneta & Greve in Chianti, an area just 9 miles south of Florence and traditionally known as the best region for Tuscan olive oil production.
As with the wines we tend to gravitate towards artisanal, hand-harvested olive oil that is produced from organic/biodynamically farmed groves.
Use this in dressings, pestos, as a dip with some focaccia, or drizzle it on any dish as the finishing step.
You’ve gone from shrubland to woodland to highland. When you stop to sip on a Chief Peak, the piney hops are ﬁrst to arrive. The tropical tones of passion fruit, orange, and gooseberry aren’t far behind. Look out on the valley and trace the contours of the mountain. Breathe in the thinning air, wipe the sweat from your brow, and take another well-earned sip.
This distinctly Mediterranean-style vermouth was developed by Raffaele Bellomi for his cocktail bar in Verona called, Bar Archivo. He was inspired by aromas he grew up with like the thyme and licorice plants his grandmother grew on her balcony. It’s more herbal than traditional vermouths which make it incredibly versatile.
The Americano Recipe (Argaux Fav)
Equal parts Volume Primo vermouth and your favorite bitter over ice. Mix well, top with soda and garnish with a lemon/orange slice and zest.
Made with sweat-wicking fabric, the Nike Dri-FIT Victory Polo helps you stay cool and comfortable, round after round. Subtle stripes on the collar put a sporty spin on this on-course favorite. Pair it with 2019 Par Fore the Course New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
– Argaux logo located on back neck
– Argaux Splash located on left chest
– 100% recycled polyester fabric