Burgundy Master Class with Peter Neptune MS
You have been invited to exclusive, premier access to Peter Neptune’s Burgundy Master Class featuring 10 rare wines from his personal cellar. Only 18 seats available!
Location: Argaux HQ
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
You can expect to taste wines like 2011 Henri Boillot Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru & 1996 Sylvain Cathiard Vosne-Romanée “Aux Malconsorts” Premier Cru… See full line-up below.
Out of stock
“This is an incredible opportunity to dive deep into Burgundy and taste a Master Sommelier curated selection of rare wines, perfectly cellared for up to 25 years. This promises to be an evening that you will not soon forget.” – Peter Neptune, MS
1. 2006 Vincent Dauvissat Chablis “La Forest” Premier Cru
2. 2014 Domaine William Fevre Chablis “Les Clos” Grand Cru
3. 2009 Bouchard Père & Fils Meursault “Perrières” Premier Cru
4. 2011 Henri Boillot Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru
5. 1999 Michel Magnien Charmes-Chambertin Grand Cru
6. 2002 Bouchard Père & Fils Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru
7. 1996 Sylvain Cathiard Vosne-Romanée “Aux Malconsorts” Premier Cru
8. 2009 Domaine Dubreuil Fontaine Corton Clos du Roi Grand Cru
9. 1998 Vincent Girardin Beaune “Les Bressandes” Premier Cru
10. 1998 Prince Florent de Merode Pommard “Clos de la Platière” Premier Cru
Total Value: ~ $3,500
Peter Neptune, MS
Peter Neptune is one of only 236 individuals in the world to hold the wine industry’s most prestigious title: Master Sommelier. He is a 30-year veteran of the wine business, beginning as a sommelier in New York City, where he trained and worked for 10 years. Upon returning to his native California, Peter entered into the wholesale wine trade and served as the Senior Vice President of Corporate Training & Wine Education for Henry Wine Group for 17 years.
In addition to his MS Diploma, Peter holds the title of Certified Wine Educator with the Society of Wine Educators (for which he was recognized with the Banfi Award for Excellence in 2003), is a French Wine Scholar with Highest Honors, and holds a Diploma in Wine and Spirits from the Wine and Spirit Education Trust in London. Peter is one of the most decorated Somm’s in the world and his knowledge and expertise was even featured in the 2013 documentary film, SOMM.
Peter is one of the teaching Masters at the Court of Master Sommelier Intro and Advanced Courses, and is an examiner at the Certified, Advanced, and Master Sommelier Examinations. In 2003 Peter began the first WSET School in Southern California. Currently, Neptune School of Wine teaches and administers the WSET Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced and Diploma Certification programs at ARGAUX HQ in Costa Mesa, California.