Help us kick off the holidays with a Virtual Blind Wine Tasting Experience hosted by Team Argaux. The absolute BEST way to learn about (and enjoy) wine is to taste it—so we encourage you to gather some friends, family or colleagues, open up your senses, pop these bottles and TASTE these holiday-themed wines with us!
Purchase of the wine kit below gives you access to the zoom link for the event happening on Wednesday, December 7th. Reminder, shipping is free for Club Argaux members!
Location: Virtual / Zoom
Date: Wednesday, December 7th, 2022
Time: 4:30-5:30 pm (7:30-8:30 pm ET)
Zoom Link: To come!
The Nike Dri-FIT Victory Top is a soft, lightweight midlayer that wicks sweat and helps you stay comfortable from the course to the concrete. Pair it with 2019 Par Fore the Course New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
– Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable
– Double-knit fabric is soft and lightweight
– 1/2 zipper with a cover lets you block out the cold during chilly tee times
– Elastic cuffs help keep your sleeves in place while you move
– Available in Black or White
– Argaux logo located on the right sleeve
– Argaux Splash located on the left chest
– Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
– 100% polyester
– Machine wash
The fruit for this Cabernet Sauvignon was sourced from dry-farmed vineyards on the Western Cape of South Africa. This is a crowd-pleasing, gaux-to party wine. It’s bright, fruit-forward, and the perfect addition to any backyard BBQ.
Sustainable farming practices, minimal intervention winemaking, aged for 6 months in french oak and only 112 cases produced.
The Nike Dri-FIT Victory Polo provides the soft feel of double-knit fabric with sweat-wicking power to help you stay dry, round after round. Pair it with 2019 Par Fore the Course New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
– Fold-over collar is ribbed to help prevent curling
– 2-button placket
– Available in Black and White
– Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
This Sauvy B is incredibly refreshing. It has bright citrus fruit and florals, but finishes off with a saltiness that gives it that touch of ocean sea breeze that reminds you it’s from the Western Cape.
Sustainable farming practices, minimal intervention winemaking, and only 112 cases produced.